|1. High efficiency, low
heat generation, capable of working normally for about 180 seconds
when the 200W motor is blocked and for 150 seconds when the 250W
motor is blocked.
2. Provided with the following protection circuits:
1) Current limiting: This prevents the motor current from exceeding
the specified value thus avoids damage to the motor and the
controller due to over-current.
2) Battery under-voltage protection: When battery voltage lowers to
specified value, the controller automatically cuts off the battery
output so over-discharge is avoided, thus longer battery life of
3) Power cut-off during braking: The brake switch makes when braking
is underway. A signal is fed to the controller, which in turn cuts
off battery output automatically.
4) Over-speed prevention during electric charging: During charging
of the battery, the controller renders the speed adjusting turn
handle temporarily inoperable, preventing over-speed due to mistaken
3. Epoxy capsulated, thus moisture proof, water splash proof and
4. Suspended terminal easy of connection and reliable.
Note: Interface output voltage for power indicator and brake
indicator may be customized.
and Wring --
|1. Power lines (with connecting plug
6.3-1P, female/male ): 1015 #16 wire（电源线）
|2. Motor output lines (Connecting
plug is DJ7022-6.3-21): 1015 #16 wire （电机输出线）
|3. Brake signal line and speed
adjusting signal line (with DJ7061A-2.8-21 connecting plug): 1007
|4. Interface for electric door lock
(with DJ7031A-2.8-11 connecting plug): 1007 #20 wire（电门锁接口）
For electric door lock, 5A fuse tube in series connection is used.
When short-circuit happens in a load circuit other than the motor
circuit, the fuse will be burnt and the controller is thus
protected. In this case, just replace with a fuse tube of the same
capacity after the trouble of short-circuit is repaired.
|5. Interface for electric charger
(connecting plug is DJ7021A-2.8-21): 1007 #20 wire (充电器接口)
|6. Interface for power indicator
(connecting plug is SM-2P): 1007 #20 wire 电源灯接口
|7. Interface for tail lamp
(connecting plug is DJ7021A-2.8-11): 1007 #20 wire (后尾灯接口)
|1. Ascertain that rated voltage of
the controller corresponds to the nominal voltage of the battery.
2. When wiring is made, always match male and female terminals and
colour of wire. After connecting a plug to a socket, use heat
shrinkage tube or tape to fix.
3. The red positive power line and the black earth wire shall not be
inverted between each other, otherwise the controller is damaged!!
Recommended wiring procedure: connect the earth and other wires
first, and only after such wiring is ascertained as correct may the
positive power line be connected.
4. Should there be any difference of the present Operation
Instructions from the previous operations instructions for CT-301A9,
the present edition will govern.