|1. High efficiency, low heat
generation, capable of working normally for about 180 seconds when the
200W motor is blocked and for 150 seconds when the 250W motor is
2. Provided with the following protection circuits:
1) Current limiting: This prevents the motor current from exceeding the
specified value thus avoids damage to the motor and the controller due
2) Battery under-voltage protection: When battery voltage lowers to
specified value, the controller automatically cuts off the battery
output so over-discharge is avoided, thus longer battery life of cyclic
3) Power cut-off during braking: The brake switch makes when braking is
underway. A signal is fed to the controller, which in turn cuts off
battery output automatically.
4) Over-speed prevention during electric charging: During charging of
the battery, the controller renders the speed adjusting turn handle
temporarily inoperable, preventing over-speed due to mistaken
3. Epoxy capsulated, thus moisture proof, water splash proof and shock
4. Suspended terminal easy of connection and reliable.
Note: Interface output voltage for power indicator and brake indicator
may be customized.
Note: Interface output voltage for speedometer, power indicator and
brake indicator may be customized.
|-- Installation and
|1. Power lines (with DJ7022-6.3-11
|2. Motor output lines (with DJ7022-6.3-21
|3. Brake signal line and speed adjusting
signal line (with DJ7061A-2.8-21 connecting plug )
|4. Interface for electric door lock (with
DJ7031A-2.8-11 connecting plug): 1007 #20 wire（电门锁接口）
|5. Interface for electric charger (with
DJ7021A-2.8-21 connecting plug) (充电器接口)
|6. Interface for power indicator (with
EL-2P male plug) 电源灯接口
|7. Interface for brake indicator (with
DJ7021A-2.8-11 connecting plug) (刹车灯接口)
|1. Ascertain that rated voltage of the
controller corresponds to the nominal voltage of the battery.
2. When wiring is made, always match male and female terminals and
colour of wire. After connecting a plug to a socket, use heat shrinkage
tube or tape to fix.
3. The red positive power line and the black earth wire shall not be
inverted between each other, otherwise the controller is damaged!!
Recommended wiring procedure: connect the earth and other wires first,
and only after such wiring is ascertained as correct may the positive
power line be connected.
4. Should there be any difference of the present Operation Instructions
from the previous operations instructions for CT-301A9, the present
edition will govern.
to company introduction page】【Page